Description of Primavera

18 m2, for two persons
Shower and toilet

Price High season:
€ 120
Price Low season:
€ 110


- The high season runs from 06-07-2024 until 31-08-2024 and all periodes in which there's a national festivity. 

- All room prices are by night including full breakfast, tourist taxes and all offered facilities.

- Between the 1st of november and the 1st of April, we could charge an extra for the heating.

- The room price is based on 2 persons. For rooms for 2-4 persons a surcharge will be asked for each extra person (over 4 years old) of 35 euro.

- For children up to 3 years old a cot can be placed free of charge.

- All rooms are equipped with a mini bar, hair dryer, coffee & tea corner.

Booking information


Low season: arrival is possible daily between 10 AM and 7 PM
High season: Saturday's between 2 PM and 3 PM


Low season: daily before 12 AM
High season: Saturday's before 10 AM


First instalment of 30% within two weeks after the reservation has been confirmed. Second instalment of the remaining 70% to be paid four weeks prior to arrival. When the reservation takes place within four weeks of arrival, we will inform you about the adapted payment conditions.

Other conditions

Bookings can only be made by email or by using the reservation form. A reservation can be cancelled or can be changed by mutual agreement. The cancellation costs equal the cost of the deposit (30% of the total invoice) in case of cancellation more than 4 weeks before the arrival date. In case cancellation takes place 2 weeks before the arrival date the amount will become 50% of the total invoice and in case of cancellation less than 2 weeks before arrival the costs will amount 100%.

We advise you to take out a cancellation- and travel insurance.


This website uses cookies. More information can be found on our Privacy Statement page.OK